Welcome to the Purebred Ragdolls Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The Purebred Ragdolls website, PDF documents and associated communications platforms (such as email, txt, Facebook, Instagram and other social media accounts) are maintained as a service to our customers.
By using our website and associated communications platforms you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully, and check them periodically for changes. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not review information or obtain goods, services or products from this website.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our website PurebredRagdolls.com.au (the “Website”) and associated communication platforms including but not limited to email and social media accounts under the control of PurebredRagdolls.
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the Website, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Website.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, code, compilation and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud. At times, your interaction with the Website may require you to establish an account. By becoming an account holder, you confirm that the information provided by you on the Website is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
Your account may be terminated without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by PurebredRagdolls in its sole discretion.
PurebredRagdolls reserves the right to refuse application for an account at its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Website.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
- Links to Other Websites. The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Product Images. All images are for reference only and should not be relied on when making the purchasing decisions. All purchasing decisions should be made based on the product descriptions.
- Third-Party Services. You may use a third party payment gateway such as Stripe or Paypal for some financial transactions on our Services. You acknowledge and agree that by utilising any third party services through our Services (such as Strip or PayPal), you are bound by the terms and conditions of that third party and we are not liable for any loss, claims or damages howsoever arising in connection with that third party’s services.
If you to choose to use your PayPal or Stripe account for the purpose of making a purchase you appoint PurebredRagdolls as your limited agent to:
a. provide to the payment gateway your name, address, payment amount, item details, item category, and all other information required by the payment gateway to enable processing of payments from your account; and
b. receive payment confirmation and decline notices from the selected payment gateway in respect of your payment transactions.
If you have a dispute with your selected payment gateway, that does not arise directly as a result of an error by PurebredRagdolls, in respect of any payment transacted (or failed to be transacted) on your nominated payment gateway account, you release us and our affiliates (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees and those of our affiliates) from any and all claims demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
PurebredRagdolls is not able to access your complete financial details from your selected payment gateway or your account. Funds are transferred directly from the buyer’s PayPal account to PurebredRagdolls after the deduction by the payment gateway of any relevant fees. The payment gateways terms and conditions apply to your use of payment gateway when you access its services from our Services, and you must agree to the payment gateways terms and conditions in order to use its services. You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any loss or damage you incur arising from your use of the any online payment method offered on our Website, unless such loss or damage was as a direct result of PurebredRagdolls error, in which case our liability is limited in accordance with clause 9.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Please note there is a handling surcharge associated with certain card payments which is specified in the checkout process
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE COURT OF NSW, AUSTRALIA. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT PORT MACQUARIE , NSW, AUSTRALIA IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This website is created and controlled by PurebredRagdolls in the State of NSW, Australia. As such, the laws of NSW will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Verify Account Holders’ Information. PurebredRagdolls reserves the right to contact an account holder via email or telephone to verify the accuracy of account information (including the account holder’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the account holder with the information or product or service he or she requested PurebredRagdolls